emac in a sentence
- The original EMAC Recording Studios was first located in downtown London in a building which also housed CKSL Radio.
- Ms . Harman helped coordinate EMAC National Coordinating Team ( NCT ) requests to provide aid to affected areas.
- However, the eMac was still available for sale to the general public through some third-party retailer websites.
- Because of this affordability issue, Apple created the eMac in April 2002 and ended production of the iMac G3.
- This is where he met his colleague, and eventual co-owner of EMAC Recording Studios, Joe Vaughan.
- In 2010, it left EMAC to form MESAC; however, it is no longer a part of MESAC today.
- From 2006 till 2009 he has been editor of the International Journal of Research in Marketing ( EMAC-Europe ).
- The eMac design closely resembles the display, which was aimed at the education market, as LCD screens would be expensive.
- It was updated over time with new hardware and colors, until being supplanted by the iMac G4 and eMac in 2002.
- Since the launch of the eMac in 2002, Myriad has replaced Apple Garamond as Apple Inc .'s corporate font.
- Apple used PowerPC processors in the Power Mac, iMac, eMac, PowerBook, iBook, Mac mini, and Xserve.
- The eMac featured a flat-screen MHz, Nvidia GeForce2 MX graphics, and built-in 18-watt stereo speakers.
- It used to be a member of the Eastern Mediterranean Activities Conference ( EMAC ), until that conference shut down in 2011.
- Schutz was once a member of the Eastern Mediterranean Activities Conference ( EMAC ), but left in 2011 when that conference folded.
- Minnesota deputies were released from their duties in Morton County on October 31st after the state fulfilled its part of the EMAC agreement.
- EMAC works as follows : When a disaster occurs, the governor of the affected state or territory declares a state of emergency.
- Dan Brodbeck, of EMAC Recording Studios in London, Ontario, mixed their other singles " Anodyne " and " A Daily Ritual ".
- The "'Emergency Management Assistance Compact "'( EMAC ) is a agreement between states and territories of the United States.
- It was originally designed as an audio / visual facility, and was later renovated in 1985 once EMAC had begun commercial and jingle work.
- The eMac was further improved in October 2003, when the 800 MHz model was eliminated and the 1 GHz model was brought down in price.
How can I put and write and define emac in a sentence
and how is the word emac used in a sentence and examples? 用emac造句
, emac meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.