delivery point in a sentence
- He said the workplace is an ideal delivery point for HIV / AIDS prevention and care.
- They would provide security at an airfield in Goma, a principal delivery point for humanitarian supplies.
- Last spring, the CFTC suggested to the CBOT that it retain Toledo as a delivery point.
- As the delivery points were switched, pressure in the accident pipeline began to build back upstream.
- From the above barge delivery points, the materials are then hauled by truck to the construction site.
- Farmers, grain merchants and exporters contend that closing the Toledo delivery point will harm eastern growing regions.
- The delivery point for natural gas futures traded on the New York Merc is in Erath, La.
- Kaptur applauded the decision to keep Toledo as a soybean delivery point that will save 120 fulltime jobs.
- The site will serve as one of four final assembly and delivery points for the Airbus A320 family.
- The community was established in 1947 as a delivery point for construction materials for construction of McNary Dam.
- It's difficult to see delivery point in a sentence .
- Nymex's proposed two contracts would use two active U . S . western trading hubs as delivery points.
- The site currently serves as one of two final assembly and delivery points for the Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
- The USPS publishes the rules for calculating the delivery point in a document called the CASS Technical Guide.
- The New York Mercantile Exchange's most active electricity futures contract uses the California-Oregon border as a delivery point.
- El Paso Pipeline withheld extremely large amounts of capacity that it could have flowed to its California delivery points,
- The chemicals are stored near the delivery point, and thus were ignited by a stray spark from the welding.
- While the ZIP code for Newington is 22122, this is only for delivery points within the post office itself.
- There was talk that cash basis levels at some delivery points fell as much as 7 cents a bushel.
- The plan faces opposition from the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, which wants Toledo to remain as a delivery point.
- The plan drops Toledo as a delivery point, which has triggered opposition from politicians, farmers and commercial grain merchants.
"delivery pipe" in a sentence, "delivery pipeline" in a sentence, "delivery place" in a sentence, "delivery plane" in a sentence, "delivery platform" in a sentence, "delivery point barcode" in a sentence, "delivery points" in a sentence, "delivery policy" in a sentence, "delivery port" in a sentence,