conceptual schemes in a sentence
- Mullen describes the PPM as the art and science of social work, or more prosaically, an explicit conceptual scheme that expresses a worker's view of practice.
- "' Documentary mode "'is a conceptual scheme developed by American documentary theorist Bill Nichols that seeks to distinguish particular traits and conventions of various documentary film styles.
- It is a fivefold conceptual scheme that many traditional Chinese fields used to explain a wide array of phenomena, from cosmic cycles to the interaction between 4l " shu? " ).
- Yet another is relativist ( Cultural relativism ), which sees different cultural groups as employing different conceptual schemes that are not necessarily compatible or commensurable, nor more or less in accord with external reality.
- This gave rise to much talk of different peoples and cultures having radically different worldviews or conceptual schemes so different that whether or not one was better, they could not be understood by one another.
- In his book " Individuals ", Strawson attempts to give a description of various concepts that form an interconnected web, representing ( part of ) our common, shared, human conceptual scheme.
- Racino ( 1994 ) reported ( conceptual schemes ) that the changes required in areas termed " support services " require other than the traditional " organizational " or " systems change " strategies of professional education and training.
- This gave rise to much talk of different peoples and cultures having radically different worldviews or conceptual schemes & mdash; so different that whether or not one was better, they could not be understood by one another.
- The software is based on object-oriented programming and allows hydrologic and hydraulic modeling according to a semi-distributed conceptual scheme with different rainfall-runoff model such as HBV, GR4J, SAC-SMA or SOCONT.
- Whorf saw that the ability to arrive at progressively more accurate descriptions of the world hinged partly on the ability to construct a metalanguage to describe how language affects experience, and thus to have the ability to calibrate different conceptual schemes.
- It's difficult to see conceptual schemes in a sentence .
- As the Kav shone into the centre of the vacuum it encompassed ten " concentric " " Iggulim " ( the conceptual scheme of " Circles " ), forming the sephirot, allowing the Light to appear in their diversity.
- Einstein discovered that light can also be described ( at least heuristically ) as a kind of particle, so the aether as the medium for electromagnetic " waves " ( which was highly important for Lorentz and Poincar?) no longer fitted into his conceptual scheme.
- In this context, new realism presents itself primarily as a negative realism : the resistance that the outside world opposes to our conceptual schemes should not be seen as a failure, but as a resource a proof of the existence of an independent world.
- In this context, New Realism presents itself primarily as a negative realism : the resistance that the outside world opposes to our conceptual schemes should not be seen as a failure, but as a resource a proof of the existence of an independent world.
- Recent assessments such as those by Leavitt and Lee, however, consider Black and Davidson's interpretation to be based on an inaccurate characterization of Whorf's viewpoint, and even rather absurd given the time he spent trying to translate between different conceptual schemes.
- Neo-Whorfians argue this to be is a misreading since throughout his work one of his main points was that such systems could be " calibrated " and thereby be made commensurable, but only when we become aware of the differences in conceptual schemes through linguistic analysis.
- In their view the critiques are based on a lack of familiarity with Whorf's writings; according to these recent Whorf scholars a more accurate description of his viewpoint is that he thought translation to be possible, but only through careful attention to the subtle differences between conceptual schemes.
- Both Perry's concept and the term he used influenced American philosopher, Everett W . Hall to create the solecism " the categorio-centric predicament " to express the impossibility of seeing the world outside the " categories " imposed by one's native language and conceptual scheme.
- Further, drawing upon Donald Davidson's criticism of the dualism between conceptual scheme and empirical content, he challenges the sense of questioning whether our particular concepts are related to the world in an appropriate way, whether we can justify our ways of describing the world as compared with other ways.
- This explains how, in the natural world, different life-forms can interact in the same environment without sharing any conceptual scheme and how, in the social world, human intentions and behaviors are made possible by a reality that is first given, and that only at a later time may be interpreted and, if necessary, transformed.
"conceptual rock" in a sentence, "conceptual role semantics" in a sentence, "conceptual schema" in a sentence, "conceptual schema design" in a sentence, "conceptual scheme" in a sentence, "conceptual semantics" in a sentence, "conceptual separability" in a sentence, "conceptual separation" in a sentence, "conceptual skill" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define conceptual schemes in a sentence and how is the word conceptual schemes used in a sentence and examples? conceptual schemes造句, conceptual schemes造句, 用conceptual schemes造句, conceptual schemes meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.