chaired in a sentence
- Dr Mahathir had earlier chaired the Kubang Pasu Umno divisional meeting.
- Jacob Selebi from South Africa chaired this year's meeting.
- It was chaired by ethnic music researcher Associate Prof Fakhariah Lokman.
- The Netherlands then chaired the Inter-Governmental Group on Indonesia.
- The meeting was chaired by Penang DAP chairman Teoh Teik Huat.
- The new company will be chaired by BAT chairman Martin Broughton.
- Shaath told reporters after a Palestinian Cabinet meeting chaired by Arafat.
- June 10 : Multiparty talks chaired by Mitchell open in Belfast.
- Dallah Al Baraka is chaired by Saudi billionaire Sheik Saleh Kamel.
- The new board is chaired by John Sleightholme, a barrister.
- It's difficult to see chaired in a sentence .
- It was co-chaired by Usama Fayyad and Ramasamy Uthurusamy.
- Glenn chaired the Committee on Governmental Affairs from 1987 to 1995.
- Local governments consist of a governing council chaired by a mayor.
- FitzGerald has chaired a broad range of companies and public bodies.
- He chaired Cleveland's boxing commission between 1936 and 1943.
- Albert also chaired the infamous 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- As of January 2012, it is chaired by Gill Cooper.
- Janner chaired the Select Committee on Employment from 1994 to 1996.
- He chaired six all party committees in the House of Commons.
- Press chaired that university's international advisory committee until 2010.
How can I put and write and define chaired in a sentence
and how is the word chaired used in a sentence and examples? chaired造句
, chaired meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.