cabbage in a sentence
- Czech food is traditionally meat, brown sauce and red cabbage.
- In a large bowl, sprinkle cabbage with 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1 large head savoy cabbage, halved and sliced into wide ribbons
- Stir in the corn, straw mushrooms, cabbage and seitan.
- 2 and one-half cups finely shredded Chinese or Napa cabbage
- Add the Napa cabbage and stir-fry for several minutes.
- Shred cabbage; toss with onion and peppers in large bowl.
- There are a few things that can make cabbage taste good.
- Add both barley mixtures to cabbage; toss to blend thoroughly.
- For guests, she serves potatoes and cabbage from her garden.
- The forest is full of skunk cabbage and blossoming currant bushes.
- I've got a Cabbage Patch doll around here somewhere.
- 2 cups Napa cabbage, shredded 1 / 2-inch wide
- Swamp cabbage was likely the most unusual ingredient at the show.
- Add cabbage mixture immediately, and stir furiously for 90 seconds.
- Place over the cabbage, garnish with peanuts, and serve.
- No, it didn't start with Cabbage Patch Kids.
- The humble cabbage has long been associated with poverty and endurance.
- Various Chinese cabbages are available now, many of them hybrids.
- Cut cabbages into small wedges and place horizontally into feed tube.
"cabazon" in a sentence, "cabazon band of mission indians" in a sentence, "cabazon dinosaurs" in a sentence, "cabazon indian reservation" in a sentence, "cabb" in a sentence, "cabbage alley" in a sentence, "cabbage and mint" in a sentence, "cabbage and mutton curry" in a sentence, "cabbage aphid" in a sentence,