caballero in a sentence
- It is located in Pedro Juan Caballero's district.
- Paraguayan town of General Bernardino Caballero is named after him.
- Caballero had a disappointing 2005 with the club, and was released.
- In 1938, L髉ez married Cecilia Caballero Blanco in Bogot?
- His political ally Bernardino Caballero was the main organizer of these murders.
- Morris was a founding member of the math rock pioneers Don Caballero.
- On April 10, 2010, Caballero defeated Daud Yordan.
- In 1925, Caballero's skills were put to the test.
- Caballero was recognized with the Athena Award for entrepreneurial excellence.
- Caballero scored 27 goals in 128 appearances in all competitions for Dundee.
"caballed" in a sentence, "caballer" in a sentence, "caballeria" in a sentence, "caballerial" in a sentence, "caballerizo mayor" in a sentence, "caballero home video" in a sentence, "caballero rivero woodlawn north park cemetery and mausoleum" in a sentence, "caballero rivero woodlawn park north cemetery and mausoleum" in a sentence, "caballeros" in a sentence,