branch on in a sentence
- By 1969, CNS opened its first branch on the Naval Station.
- _Cut the branches on a mild day when the temperatures are above freezing.
- Passenger trains were withdrawn from both branches on 10 September 1962.
- A third rail was laid along the Basingstoke branch on 22 December 1856.
- We put ( eucalyptus ) branches on it in special ceremonies.
- "I can't offer the Greens an olive branch on this ."
- Banco Popular de Puerto Rico has a branch on Graham Avenue.
- Another fire would destroy the Newburgh branch on May 23, 1900.
- They started running on the Beckton branch on 9 May 2011.
- Branches on the latest models have the texture of real needles.
- It's difficult to see branch on in a sentence .
- Adults are pure white except for yellow branches on the antennae.
- The main branch on Seventh Avenue closed on December 31, 2016.
- His farm neighbored the Sowells on the northwest and Branch on the southeast.
- The option of building the branch on a narrow gauge was also examined.
- In April 2012, BNC opened a Charlotte branch on Carmel Road.
- This sub branch became a full branch on 27 November 1967.
- It opened a second Johannesburg branch on 1 November 1901 along Eloff Street.
- -For fragrant smoke, toss rosemary branches on the coals when grilling.
- MCA president Datuk Seri Ling Liong Sik will launch the branches on June 21.
- Chase actually closed a branch on Kingsford Avenue a few years ago, he said.
"branch office general ledger" in a sentence, "branch office manager" in a sentence, "branch office report" in a sentence, "branch officer" in a sentence, "branch offices" in a sentence, "branch operation" in a sentence, "branch operator matrix" in a sentence, "branch order" in a sentence, "branch organization" in a sentence,