beneficiary in a sentence
- CBS wasn't the sole beneficiary of Woods'performance.
- Hill also emerged as the beneficiary of well-played defense.
- A year ago, Gordon was the beneficiary of overwhelming support.
- Studies have shown the majority of domestic partners beneficiaries are straight.
- More than 400, 000 beneficiaries were included in the study.
- The beneficiaries would buy private insurance to pay catastrophic medical expenses.
- _Beneficiaries may sign private contracts with doctors for particular services.
- Otherwise, the will must name the beneficiary for the miles.
- The chief beneficiaries are the lavishly rewarded superstars and their agents.
- And the first beneficiaries would be Intel, Dell and Compaq.
- It's difficult to see beneficiary in a sentence .
"beneficially interested" in a sentence, "beneficially owned" in a sentence, "beneficials" in a sentence, "beneficiaries" in a sentence, "beneficiarios" in a sentence, "beneficiary bank" in a sentence, "beneficiary certificate" in a sentence, "beneficiary certificates" in a sentence, "beneficiary countries" in a sentence,