beatrice lillie in a sentence
- Throughout the 1920s he played the vaudeville circuit, singing, dancing, and doing impersonations of Al Jolson, Maurice Chevalier, Beatrice Lillie and Ethel Barrymore.
- The cast, directed by George Roy Hill, also featured the extravagant eccentricities of Beatrice Lillie and Carol Channing, as well as a dewy Mary Tyler Moore.
- They travelled to Britain on a delayed honeymoon, where he was entertained by No雔 Coward, Gertrude Lawrence, Beatrice Lillie, and Prince George, Duke of Kent.
- The cast included Jack Haley, Beatrice Lillie, Valerie Bettis, Talley Beatty, Jack Cassidy, John Tyers, Jane Lawrence, Carl Reiner, and Nellie Hill.
- Lillian Gish was his godmother, and his family's guests included Ben Hecht, Harpo Marx, Robert Benchley, Beatrice Lillie, John Barrymore, and John Steinbeck.
- His second marriage ( to the pianist Muriel Lillie, sister of the comedian Beatrice Lillie ) returned him to the world of show business as a talented writer of lyrics.
- Siegel also wrote special material for other performers, among them Nancy Walker, Hermione Gingold, Imogene Coca, Beatrice Lillie, Gypsy Rose Lee, Stanley Holloway and Kaye Ballard.
- In addition to producing several No雔 Coward works, Cochran introduced or promoted such stars as Beatrice Lillie, Gertrude Lawrence, Coward, Jessie Matthews, Yvonne Printemps and Lizbeth Webb.
- In 1932, he appeared as Colonel Tallboys in the world premiere of Bernard Shaw's " Too True to Be Good ", with Beatrice Lillie and Leo G . Carroll.
- She worked steadily with various touring companies until 1916, when she was hired by famed impresario Andr?Charlot to understudy Beatrice Lillie and appear in the chorus of his latest production in London's West End.
- It's difficult to see beatrice lillie in a sentence .
- However he was awarded a medal for his services as a member of the Herbert Farjeon's " The Big Top ", which starred Beatrice Lillie, whom Mason previously appeared on stage with.
- Fulmer first began on Broadway with a role in Auntie Mame, co-starring with a number of different actresses in the lead role, including Rosalind Russell, Greer Garson, Beatrice Lillie and Eve Arden.
- Not being successful there, she went to New York, where she joined the cast of " Andr?Charlot's London Revue of 1924 ", an English musical starring Beatrice Lillie and Gertrude Lawrence.
- Blues singers Ma Rainey, Bessie Smith, Ethel Waters, and Gladys Bentley sang about affairs with women to visitors such as Tallulah Bankhead, Beatrice Lillie, and the soon-to-be-named Joan Crawford.
- In the mid-1950s, with his partner Donald Wolin, he operated the Theater by the Sea, a summer playhouse in Matunuck, R . I . Among those who performed there were Tallulah Bankhead, Beatrice Lillie and Groucho Marx.
- The 1959 " Redhead, " which had music by Albert Hague, lyrics by Dorothy Fields and a book by Fields, her brother Herbert, Sidney Sheldon and David Shaw, had been written for the British music hall star Beatrice Lillie.
- The movie, which was released in 1967, featured not only Andrews, but such stage performers as Carol Channing and Beatrice Lillie ( in one of her rare movie appearances ) as well as Mary Tyler Moore before she was television's Mary Richards.
- Just before retiring in 1968, Dave Fleischer used a form of the " Bouncing Ball " for the ending of " Thoroughly Modern Millie " where he shot cutout animation to " bounce " the head of Beatrice Lillie over the lyrics to the title song.
- It all began when the Bodnes, newly married, lunched at the Algonquin in the early 1920s and sighted Will Rogers, whom they had seen the night before at the Ziegfeld Follies; Douglas Fairbanks Sr ., Sinclair Lewis, Eddie Cantor, Gertrude Lawrence and Beatrice Lillie.
- ""'Exit Smiling " "'is a 1926 comedy film directed by Sam Taylor and starring New York and London revues star Beatrice Lillie in her first ( and only silent ) film role and Jack Pickford, the brother of star Mary Pickford.
"beatrice kyle" in a sentence, "beatrice lamwaka" in a sentence, "beatrice lascaris di tenda" in a sentence, "beatrice leseur" in a sentence, "beatrice letters" in a sentence, "beatrice long visitor holy dance" in a sentence, "beatrice lorenzin" in a sentence, "beatrice mandelman" in a sentence, "beatrice maria da ricci" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define beatrice lillie in a sentence and how is the word beatrice lillie used in a sentence and examples? beatrice lillie造句, beatrice lillie造句, 用beatrice lillie造句, beatrice lillie meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.