baloney in a sentence
- Leather jacket : paint, a baloney sandwich, dead worms
- The Jesuits didn't give him all this baloney ."
- This is a baloney sandwich with no meat in it.
- "Baloney, " she said, rejecting the flattery.
- Keenan's obvious problem is that he believes his own baloney.
- "That's baloney, " he shot back.
- Charging that that issue is " complete phoney baloney,"
- This business about casinos being bad for society is baloney,
- "Don't start on anti-trust baloney now.
- Not all the shouting and fighting and disagreeing and all that baloney.
How can I put and write and define baloney in a sentence
and how is the word baloney used in a sentence and examples? 用baloney造句
, baloney meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.