balmy in a sentence
- ARCOLA, Indiana ( AP ) _ Forget the balmy weather.
- Overall, summer is balmy and fall is cool and comfortable.
- The air temperature was a relatively balmy 95 ( 35 ).
- Conditions at the oceanside Hualalai Golf Club were balmy and calm.
- The negotiators are far removed from the balmy, Mediterranean spring.
- 1997 started badly with the collapse of the Balmy Beach Saints.
- Moscow, on that same day, was a balmy 23 degrees.
- Meanwhile, I was back home, basking in balmy Texas weather.
- But he warned New Yorkers not to expect balmy weather anytime soon.
- It was a balmy day, but rain was pouring.
- That's downright balmy for this time of year.
- Monday night was an almost balmy 64 degrees at Jack Murphy Stadium.
- Above, the balmy sky is precisely the same hue.
- Forget the balmy climate that lightly toasts more often than it fries.
- The economic weather in the United States continues to be unusually balmy.
- This isn't exactly balmy Miami, is it?
- Even where temperatures remained balmy, violent rainstorms wreaked havoc.
- If Boston were Saskatoon, this weather might be balmy.
- The climate for this kind of change isn't particularly balmy.
- At the end of October, the air was balmy and refreshing.
How can I put and write and define balmy in a sentence
and how is the word balmy used in a sentence and examples? 用balmy造句
, balmy meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.