ballistics in a sentence
- Missile defense proposal leaves the 1972 Anti-Ballistic Missile treaty in
- The Anti-Ballistic Missile ( ABM ) treaty is dead.
- Ballistics tests linked those guns to the shots that killed Hawkins.
- Moose said in confirming the ballistic evidence about the Washington shooting.
- Every firearm leaves a ballistic fingerprint on every round it fires.
- Federal investigators have used ballistic fingerprints for more than a decade.
- -- China test-fires ballistic missile . ( Mainichi)
- Vandenburg trains missileers and conducts test launches of intercontinental ballistic missiles.
- Vandenberg trains missileers and conducts test launches of intercontinental ballistic missiles.
- Ballistic missile defense is an increasingly sensitive issue in East Asia.
- It was designed to crash into ballistic missiles and destroy them.
- Abad was fined for removing the results of a ballistics test.
- There are concerns North Korea is accelerating its ballistic missile program.
- They also promised to give advance warning of ballistic missile tests.
- China has only a couple dozen ballistic missiles of intercontinental range.
- The system would violate the 1972 Anti-Ballistic Missile treaty.
- "We shouldn't delay our ballistic missile defense.
- It was the first Soviet sub built to carry ballistic missiles.
- Police said ballistic evidence linked Meyers'death to the sniper.
- The last ballistic missile test prior to 1998 was in 1993.
"ballistic work" in a sentence, "ballistic-missile submarine" in a sentence, "ballistically" in a sentence, "ballistician" in a sentence, "ballisticians" in a sentence, "ballistics characteristic" in a sentence, "ballistics coefficient" in a sentence, "ballistics gel" in a sentence, "ballistics gelatin" in a sentence,