baggage car in a sentence
- The derailed cars included the diner, a baggage car, a crew sleeper and a passenger sleeper, Johnson said.
- In operation, a single freight car could be coupled to the downhill end of the open-air baggage car.
- During this time the train was a combination of the two color schemes plus the gray SP baggage car.
- Since the train was no longer an overnight affair, sleeping cars and a full baggage car were not required.
- To avoid a conductor after them for tickets they hide out in a large crate in the baggage car.
- Such was the fame of Rancocas Stable that the Pennsylvania Railroad named baggage car # 5858 in its honor.
- The converted baggage car was part of a Union Pacific freight train that left Woodland, in Northern California, in mid-February.
- He was then smuggled across the U . S . border, hidden in a baggage car by sympathetic railway workers.
- On weekdays, the railway rents its carriages, diners, baggage cars and engines to the motion picture industry . ! boxes!
- Viewliner baggage cars are used on all Superliner and Single level trains which use full baggage cars in the Amtrak system.
"baggage allowances" in a sentence, "baggage and express building" in a sentence, "baggage battles" in a sentence, "baggage belt" in a sentence, "baggage capacity" in a sentence, "baggage carousel" in a sentence, "baggage carousels" in a sentence, "baggage carriage" in a sentence, "baggage carrier" in a sentence,