armor in a sentence
- Chris Renahan, 23, armor officer, Toronto, Ont.
- Greg Nette, 23, armor officer, Edmonton, Alta.
- They arrived and departed in an armor-plated black taxi.
- The U . S .-made missile can penetrate armor.
- Paramilitary forces routinely patrol the city in armor-plated trucks.
- Tanks rolled in to face the lined-up American armor.
- They drove directly under the turret guns of the German armor.
- People are always trying to find a nick in his armor,
- The cluster bombs penetrate armor and so are deadly to troops.
- Commandos in body armor made their way slowly up the stairs.
- It's difficult to see armor in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define armor in a sentence
and how is the word armor used in a sentence and examples? armor造句
, armor meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.