airline booking in a sentence
- But too often, these sites engage in boosterism; and since these are creations of ski companies, not travel companies, they sometimes ignore considerations like lodging, dining and activities near the mountain, not to mention airline booking.
- Koldowski said the WHO's latest comments and reports that airline bookings are showing signs of recovery lead to hopes the SARS crisis _ and fears about it _ may be contained by the end of June.
- A day after the American Airlines crash in New York, travel agents reported scattered cancellations of airline bookings and signs of procrastination as leisure travelers held out hope that desperate carriers would slash fares to lure holiday business.
- However, Petrol, CNG and gas stations, government hospitals, railway and airline booking counters, state-government recognised dairies and ration stores, and crematoriums were allowed to accept the banned ?500 and ?1, 000 bank notes until December 2, 2017.
- More than 40 percent of all airline bookings through travel agents in the United States last year went through Sabre, making it by far the largest domestic distributor of travel arrangements, according to travel industry analysts and the offering documents.
- In a statement, the carrier said it will finance the move with 1 billion euros ( dlrs 1.05 billion ) in proceeds from the recent sale of its stakes in data communication company Equant and international airline booking system Galileo International.
- In a statement, the carrier said it will finance the move with 1 billion euros ( dlrs 1 . 05 billion ) in proceeds from the recent sale of its stakes in data communication company Equant and international airline booking system Galileo International.
- Erik Blachford, senior vice president of Expedia, said that while he was encouraged by the fact that airline bookings had improved slightly this week, company executives were also hoping for a pickup in hotel and rental car bookings, as suppliers drop prices to attract customers.
- He said airline bookings are being made and consideration is being given to chartering aircraft . Yucer, who also is resident coordinator for the U . N . System's Operational Activities for Development in Pakistan, said escalating tensions between India and Pakistan was the main reason.
- Dirk Belau, the ILO expert who wrote a report on the current state of the industry, said his findings were based on data on lower arrivals at passport control in tourist destinations, declining hotel occupancy rates, falling airline bookings and a drop in reservations for summer vacations.
- It's difficult to see airline booking in a sentence .
"airline and hotel" in a sentence, "airline bankruptcies" in a sentence, "airline belle" in a sentence, "airline blacklist" in a sentence, "airline boarding" in a sentence, "airline booking ploys" in a sentence, "airline business" in a sentence, "airline businesses" in a sentence, "airline call sign" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define airline booking in a sentence and how is the word airline booking used in a sentence and examples? airline booking造句, airline booking造句, 用airline booking造句, airline booking meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.