active in a sentence
- I was active, but never engaged in sit-ins.
- He was active in wildlife conservation, hunting and bird watching.
- Once you get used to it you become more active naturally.
- She was also an active supporter of the Marshall Fellows Program.
- In fact, Lapine is an active man of the theater.
- Corn and soybean futures prices were less active on the day.
- "I've had a very active social life.
- The winningest active driver, Darrell Waltrip, has 84 wins.
- He's also an active member of the Mormon Church.
- He obviously is not an active, dues-paying member.
- It's difficult to see active in a sentence .
- It was the ninth-most active stock in Nasdaq history.
- Arizona has more than 100 active mines, most extracting copper.
- It was the most active issue on Nasdaq most of Friday.
- The women in the other two cases were sexually active groupies.
- As a young lawyer, Burger became active in community affairs.
- There is an active skinhead music scene in the Czech Republic.
- Personally, I think a lot of teams will be active.
- Toshiba was the tenth most active with 2.462 million.
- Other regulars at the bar have developed active tuberculosis since 1992.
- He believed he would never again be given an active command.
"activator proteins" in a sentence, "activator technique" in a sentence, "activators" in a sentence, "activatory" in a sentence, "activboard" in a sentence, "active 24" in a sentence, "active absorption" in a sentence, "active absorption of water" in a sentence, "active accessibility" in a sentence,