accept delivery in a sentence
- If the casket is delivered direct to the funeral home from the manufacturer or store, they are required to accept delivery of the casket.
- Picketers planned to follow trucks out of the Memphis terminal today, and ask customers not to accept deliveries, said John Murphy, a Teamsters organizer.
- With slow export demand for grains, many contract holders are unwilling to accept delivery and are likely to sell futures to liquidate their positions.
- All the remaining A-4s aircraft were to be fully phased out beginning by 2014 as the IAF accepts delivery of Alenia Aermacchi M-346 Master jets.
- With slow export demand for grains, many holders of December contracts are unwilling to accept delivery and are likely to sell futures to liquidate their positions.
- And she drew up a release form so the hotel, without liability, could accept delivery of cars that had been transported from one address to another.
- Politkovskaya, a reporter for the independent Russian newspaper Novaya Gazeta, arranged earlier for the hostage-takers to accept deliveries of water and warm meals for the captives.
- The machine was ready about September 1970 but by that time the buyers'production schedule had to be re-arranged as they could not accept delivery until November 1970.
- However, in March, 2005, the company went into administration citing a lack of cash caused, it claimed, by an airline failing to accept delivery of completed aircraft.
- The airline said it would replace two Airbus A300 freighters when it accepts delivery of the new plans, currently set or May and June of next year.
- It's difficult to see accept delivery in a sentence .
- But then the bank refused to accept delivery of them, saying it had closed Green's account because it fell below the minimum required balance of $ 250, 000.
- If supplies of popular toys run out, children and collectors must often make do with a rain check from the store and accept delivery a few months later.
- Many sites that had refused to pay for their machines due to the low quality of EOS found ETA's UNIX completely usable and were willing to accept delivery.
- Players can control what a warehouse stores by giving it orders to what commodities to accept delivery of, which to refuse, and which to seek out from another warehouse.
- Politkovskaya, a reporter for the independent Russian newspaper Novaya Gazeta, had arranged earlier in the day for the hostage-takers to accept deliveries of water and warm meals for the captives.
- Home delivery customers are mainly " those with high incomes, two or more kids, with both parents working outside the home and a nanny able to accept delivery, " he says.
- "You don't want to buy September ( gasoline ) unless you have the ability to accept delivery and can sell the stuff, " said Bill O'Grady, analyst at A . G . Edwards.
- By next March, the FAA plans to accept delivery of a network of receivers on the ground that will be used to help reduce the margin of error in the Global Positioning System.
- Dassin said Yousef quickly joined his co-conspirators in Jersey City, New Jersey, where they ordered chemicals and rented a storage shed to accept deliveries and an apartment to serve as a bomb factory.
- USAir told Boeing that it wouldn't accept delivery of eight 757-200s that were scheduled to be sent to USAir in 1998, according to a filing USAir made yesterday with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
How can I put and write and define accept delivery in a sentence and how is the word accept delivery used in a sentence and examples? accept delivery造句, accept delivery造句, 用accept delivery造句, accept delivery meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.