abate in a sentence
- The violence abated after a peace pact approved in February 2002.
- The storm abates, and the fleets arrive safely at land.
- The symptoms were found to abate within three days of launch.
- He did nothing, or nothing effective to abate these horrors.
- Perhaps warm milk from ye Cow may help to abate it.
- After the trial, emotions did not abate on either side.
- He remained there until the outbreak abated in mid-October.
- The antagonism abated when king Eric promised changes for the better.
- In the prescriptionist usage commentators; this disapproval has mostly abated.
- The edit war has abated, and cooler heads are prevailing.
- It's difficult to see abate in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define abate in a sentence
and how is the word abate used in a sentence and examples? 用abate造句
, abate meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.