a local anaesthetic in a sentence
- William Stewart Halsted's 1885 discovery of hypodermic cocaine as a local anaesthetic made it easier for doctors without expertise in the use of chloroform and other general anaesthetics to perform minor surgeries.
- The practice originated in 1925 when Ferdinand Huneke, a German surgeon, used a newly launched pain drug that contained procaine ( a local anaesthetic ) on his sister who had severe intractable migraines.
- The procedures requires a local anaesthetic, and will likely cause bruising, swelling and discomfort for a few days . The effect only lasts for 12 months, after which further injections are required.
- Freud was fully aware of the pain-killing properties of cocaine, but Koller recognized its tissue-numbing capabilities, and in 1884 demonstrated its potential as a local anaesthetic to the medical community.
- "' Cramping "': Many women feel cramping or pain during the IUD insertion process and immediately after as a result of cervix dilation during insertion . as can the use of a local anaesthetic.
- The operation to amputate his foot and part of his leg was videotaped by Adam Tepsurgayev and later televised by Russia's NTV network and Reuters, showing his foot being removed by Khassan Baiev using a local anaesthetic while Basayev watched impassively.
- Following the race, Wait A While was disqualified from third place after testing positive for procaine, a local anaesthetic component of " procaine penicillin G " an antibiotic preparation which was administered to the mare to treat an fever she contrcted after winning the Yellow Ribbon.
- In a study on the efficacy of three types of analgesic, buprenorphine ( an opioid ), carprofen ( a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug ) and lidocaine ( a local anaesthetic ), ventilation rate and time to resume feeding were used as pain indicators.
- It is, therefore, considered good practice to involve parents or care-givers directly, having them present and in contact with the baby whenever possible before a minor painful procedure, such as the drawing of blood, or prior to giving a local anaesthetic injection.
- When the antennae of rockpool prawns " Palaemon elegans " are rubbed with sodium hydroxide or acetic acid ( both are irritants in mammals ), they increase grooming and rubbing of the afflicted area against the side of the tank; this reaction is inhibited by benzocaine ( a local anaesthetic in mammals ), even though control prawns treated with only anaesthetic do not show reduced activity.
- It's difficult to see a local anaesthetic in a sentence .
- When the irritants acetic acid or sodium hydroxide were applied to the antennae of grass prawns, " Penaeus monodon ", there was an increase in rubbing and grooming of the treated areas which was not seen if they had previously been treated with a local anaesthetic, benzocaine, however, the benzocaine did not eliminate the level of rubbing seen in response to mechanical stimulation with forceps.
- More Sentences： 1 2
How can I put and write and define a local anaesthetic in a sentence and how is the word a local anaesthetic used in a sentence and examples? a local anaesthetic造句, a local anaesthetic造句, 用a local anaesthetic造句, a local anaesthetic meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.