a bad break in a sentence
- At age 40, Hall unsuccessfully tried to become a nun after a bad break-up.
- It's a bad break for California orange growers and people who live under the spray zone.
- Some of the Raiders are going to tell you that they lost this one on a bad break.
- Boston caught a bad break early in the third as the Canadiens went ahead, 4-3.
- "He didn't come in and say what a bad break he got,"
- "That rainout was a bad break for us, " said Paul O'Neill.
- "If you get a bad break, that's part of the game ."
- He had a bad break in the Derby and got banged by the horses on both sides of him.
- I have been given a bad break, but with all of this I have a lot to live for,
- It was so much easier just to fantasize about food whenever a bad break or a tough decision came up.
- It's difficult to see a bad break in a sentence .
"a bad bargain" in a sentence, "a bad beginning makes a bad ending" in a sentence, "a bad book" in a sentence, "a bad boy" in a sentence, "a bad boy can be good for a girl" in a sentence, "a bad business" in a sentence, "a bad buy" in a sentence, "a bad case of stripes" in a sentence, "a bad cold" in a sentence,