角 in a sentence
- Let oc be the bisector of angle aob .
- Brother , can you spare a dime
- Contact angles are of interest to ducks and swans .
- She rounded off the corners of the table with sandpaper .
- Keratin is the major protein in hair and nails .
- the two lines are united at an angle of 45°.
- He saw the buoy floating above the inchcape rock .
- The ship sank off cape horn .
- The captain of the unicorn was led to the royal palace .
- The longhon's skill at finding food became a legend .
- She twitched the corner of the rug to straighten it .
- Plunge is the dip of a line .
- The term true bearing is used by navigators .
- Affix the stamp to the upper right corner of the envelope .
- Perfect hexagon is the most compact grouping of wires .
- There are no cva masses, not is there any tenderness .
- Find the angular deformation sustained with such loading .
- What is really significant is the body-to-beam angle .
- Angular perturbations tend to increase instead of decrease .
- It will cost you a quarter .
How can I put and write and define 角 in a sentence
and how is the word 角 used in a sentence and examples? 用角造句
, 角 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.