坦率 in a sentence
- He is so simple , so sincere .
- I had to lay it on the line .
- Brian has an honest face .
- I was carefully to state the root fact bluntly .
- The tone of the meeting was pleasant and innocuous .
- I liked the way he talked up at dinner .
- He is fairly straight with me .
- They looked and smiled with frank enjoyment .
- Will you let me openly ask you a plain question ?
- They were frankly skeptical .
- Answer me straightforwardly .
- Why don't you tell me frankly that i'm a wreck ?
- I am sure you will give me a plain and open answer .
- He told us forthright just what his objections were .
- I liked the open, honest way in which the man talked to me .
- Not to put too fine a point on it, that i had taken him in .
- The frankness of his interest almost disarmed soames .
- She made no bones about telling her husband she wanted a divorce .
- To all their interrogations she answered boldly and frankly .
- The frank exchange of views contributed to better understanding .
How can I put and write and define 坦率 in a sentence
and how is the word 坦率 used in a sentence and examples? 用坦率造句
, 坦率 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.