hunt in Chinese
[ hʌnt ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "hunt"Use "hunt" in a sentence
past tense: hunted past participle: hunted plural: hunts present participle: hunting
- The handle of his hunting knife was neatly carved .
- There was in her face a hunted look .
- I am tired of hunting the same old coon .
- A nocturnal animal hunts its food at night .
- It is my daily business to hunt the eggs .
- Sam left on a deer hunt this morning .
- The indians were hunted from their homes .
- One day he was out hunting with his friends .
- Hunting peoples often have enormous range .
- No , because hunting is now prohibited in taiwan .
- the pursuit and killing or capture of wild animals regarded as a sport
- the work of finding and killing or capturing animals for food or pelts
- the activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone
Synonyms: search, hunting,
- an instance of searching for something; "the hunt for submarines"
- an association of huntsmen who hunt for sport
Synonyms: hunt club, Verb
- pursue for food or sport (as of wild animals); "Goering often hunted wild boars in Poland"; "The dogs are running deer"; "The Duke hunted in these woods"
Synonyms: run, hunt down, track down,
- search (an area) for prey; "The King used to hunt these forests"
- seek, search for; "She hunted for her reading glasses but was unable to locate them"
- oscillate about a desired speed, position, or state to an undesirable extent; "The oscillator hunts about the correct frequency"
- pursue or chase relentlessly; "The hunters traced the deer into the woods"; "the detectives hounded the suspect until they found him"
Synonyms: hound, trace,
- yaw back and forth about a flight path; "the plane''s nose yawed"
- chase away, with as with force; "They hunted the unwanted immigrants out of the neighborhood"
"hunting" in Chinese, "shirt hunt" in Chinese, "fox hunt" in Chinese, "leak hunting" in Chinese, "hunt box" in Chinese, "hunting knife" in Chinese, "hunting field" in Chinese, "fortune hunting" in Chinese, "hunting crop" in Chinese, "hunsruck" in Chinese, "hunsrück" in Chinese, "hunsrückschiefer" in Chinese, "hunstrup" in Chinese, "hunsur" in Chinese, "hunt about for" in Chinese, "hunt after" in Chinese, "hunt angels" in Chinese, "hunt animals" in Chinese,