horn in Chinese
[ hɔ:n ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "horn"Synonyms of "horn""horn" in a sentence"horn" meaning
past tense: horned past participle: horned plural: horns present participle: horning
- Insects' horns have various functions .
- Joe found himself on the horns of a dilemma .
- Cy jordan silenced the warning horn .
- After we round the horn we hit the pacific .
- "come along with me," said horn .
- A hundred horns dinned in protest .
- The hunting horn resounded through the forest .
- She sounded her horn impatiently .
- You will have to draw your horns in .
- At this moment there was the sound of a hunting horn .
- one of the bony outgrowths on the heads of certain ungulates
- any hard protuberance from the head of an organism that is similar to or suggestive of a horn
- a device on an automobile for making a warning noise
Synonyms: automobile horn, car horn, motor horn, hooter,
- a brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone; has a narrow tube and a flared bell and is played by means of valves
Synonyms: cornet, trumpet, trump,
- a brass musical instrument consisting of a conical tube that is coiled into a spiral and played by means of valves
Synonyms: French horn,
- an alarm device that makes a loud warning sound
- a high pommel of a Western saddle (usually metal covered with leather)
Synonyms: saddle horn,
- a noisemaker (as at parties or games) that makes a loud noise when you blow through it
- a device having the shape of a horn; "horns at the ends of a new moon"; "the hornof an anvil"; "the cleat had two horns"
- a noise made by the driver of an automobile to give warning;
- the material (mostly keratin) that covers the horns of ungulates and forms hooves and claws and nails
- stab or pierce with a horn or tusk; "the rhino horned the explorer"
"horned" in Chinese, "golden horn" in Chinese, "horn fly" in Chinese, "horn antenna" in Chinese, "horned violet" in Chinese, "horned viper" in Chinese, "cape horn" in Chinese, "box horn" in Chinese, "horn stone" in Chinese, "hormuz" in Chinese, "hormuz jazireh ye" in Chinese, "hormuz jazireh-ye" in Chinese, "hormuz petroleum co" in Chinese, "hormuzji" in Chinese, "horn (instrument)" in Chinese, "horn (pyramidal peak)" in Chinese, "horn angle" in Chinese, "horn ante" in Chinese,