horizon in Chinese
[ hə'raizn ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "horizon"Synonyms of "horizon""horizon" in a sentence"horizon" meaning
- The brown fields swept out to the horizon .
- She was bulking large on his horizon .
- Already the sun had slipped beyond the horizon .
- We have discovered new horizons on earth .
- He sometimes vanished from its horizon .
- A white sail moves along the horizon .
- Her words widened his horizons .
- He waved his arm at the taut wire of the horizon .
- The first signs of the dawn appears on the horizon .
- Science gives us a new horizon .
- the range of interest or activity that can be anticipated; "It is beyond the horizon of present knowledge"
Synonyms: view, purview,
- the line at which the sky and Earth appear to meet
Synonyms: apparent horizon, visible horizon, sensible horizon, skyline,
- the great circle on the celestial sphere whose plane passes through the sensible horizon and the center of the Earth
Synonyms: celestial horizon,
- a specific layer or stratum of soil or subsoil in a vertical cross section of land
- "horizon" meaning: Noun: horizon hu'rIzun The line at whi...
- "horizon" meaning in Japanese: horizon n. 地平線, 水平線; 範囲, 視野. 【動詞＋】 ◆broaden one's mental h...
- "horizon" meaning in Korean: noun, 수평선, 지평선, 한계, 범위, 시계, enlarge one's ~ 안목을 넓히다
- "horizon" meaning in Russian: 1) горизонт; небосклон Ex: horizon line линия горизонта Ex...
- "horizon" meaning in Arabic: n. الأ فق, أفق المرء العقلي
- "horizon" meaning in French: n. horizon
"artificial horizon" in Chinese, "visible horizon" in Chinese, "gyro horizon" in Chinese, "horizantallinkage（laterallinkage）" in Chinese, "horizawa" in Chinese, "horizo" in Chinese, "horizo hotograph" in Chinese, "horizocardia" in Chinese, "horizon a" in Chinese, "horizon air" in Chinese, "horizon autonavigator" in Chinese, "horizon award" in Chinese,