hoop in Chinese
How to pronounce "hoop"Synonyms of "hoop""hoop" in a sentence"hoop" meaning
鹄鸣声；(百日咳患者的)呼呼声。Hooping cough 【医学】百日咳。
- The boys rolled their hoops down the street .
- The radial displacement must be accompanied by a hoop force .
- The inner surface of the hoop has rubber grips or steel cleats .
- A hoop is a special case in which all the mass moves at the same speed .
- The first picture shows a basketball soaring through the air toward the hoop .
- When returning home one evening, the old man saw in the street a hoop from an old barrel--a rough, dirty hoop .
- Forming technique and device of curtain suspending hoop
- Chief eagle horn says that our - - his nation ' s hoop
- And if anybody wanna come over anytime and hoop it up ,
- It was like a hula hoop that never went away
- horizontal circular metal hoop supporting a net through which players try to throw the basketball
Synonyms: basket, basketball hoop,
- a rigid circular band of metal or wood or other material used for holding or fastening or hanging or pulling; "there was still a rusty iron hoop for tying a horse"
- a light curved skeleton to spread out a skirt
- a small arch used as croquet equipmentVerb
- bind or fasten with a hoop; "hoop vats"
"hoop snake" in Chinese
, "hoop iron" in Chinese
, "hula hoop" in Chinese
, "hoonhorst" in Chinese
, "hoonin" in Chinese
, "hoonji" in Chinese
, "hoontrakul" in Chinese
, "hoooff" in Chinese
, "hoop back" in Chinese
, "hoop bamboo" in Chinese
, "hoop bombardment" in Chinese
, "hoop coil" in Chinese
What is the meaning of hoop in Chinese and how to say hoop in Chinese? hoop Chinese meaning, hoop的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.