honor in Chinese
[ 'ɔnə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "honor"Synonyms of "honor"Use "honor" in a sentence
past tense: honored past participle: honored plural: honors present participle: honoring
- They stood in silence as a mark of honor to her .
- We call meanness nobility and hatred honor .
- Will you do me the honor of dining with me ?
- You do us a great honor by attending .
- He must keep his honor spotless .
- The king stripped him of all his honors .
- I appreciate your concern for my honor .
- I shan't be able to graduate with honors .
- In college i made honors in my studies .
- He was received as an honored visitor .
- a woman''s virtue or chastity
Synonyms: honour, purity, pureness,
- the quality of being honorable and having a good name; "a man of honor"
- a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction; "an award for bravery"
Synonyms: award, accolade, honour, laurels,
- the state of being honored
Synonyms: honour, laurels, Verb
- accept as pay; "we honor checks and drafts"
- show respect towards; "honor your parents!"
Synonyms: respect, honour, abide by, observe,
- bestow honor or rewards upon; "Today we honor our soldiers"; "The scout was rewarded for courageous action"
Synonyms: honour, reward,
"honor system" in Chinese, "honor roll" in Chinese, "honors system" in Chinese, "honors course" in Chinese, "honome" in Chinese, "honomichl" in Chinese, "honomichlova" in Chinese, "honomu" in Chinese, "honono" in Chinese, "honor a bill" in Chinese, "honor a check" in Chinese, "honor a debt in advance" in Chinese, "honor a draft" in Chinese,