hole in Chinese
[ həul ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "hole"Synonyms of "hole""hole" in a sentence"hole" meaning
past tense: holed past participle: holed plural: holes present participle: holing
- The water drained out of the hole in the pail .
- The small lower hole is that for the injector .
- The hole is drilled, the charge is set up .
- The mouse never ventured far from its hole .
- Mend the hole and paint some sealant on
- We will have to drill a hole of 1.4mm .
- The road is no good ; it 's rough and full of holes .
- Their first shop was a real hole in the wall .
- Claire pointed to the hole a foot away .
- The acid has burnt a hole in my jacket .
- an opening deliberately made in or through something
- one playing period (from tee to green) on a golf course; "he played 18 holes"
Synonyms: golf hole,
- informal terms for the mouth
Synonyms: trap, cakehole, maw, yap, gob,
- an opening into or through something
- a depression hollowed out of solid matter
- an unoccupied space
- informal terms for a difficult situation; "he got into a terrible fix"; "he made a muddle of his marriage"
Synonyms: fix, jam, mess, muddle, pickle, kettle of fish,
- a fault; "he shot holes in my argument"
- make holes in
- hit the ball into the hole
Synonyms: hole out,
"gully hole" in Chinese, "black hole" in Chinese, "vent hole" in Chinese, "pest hole" in Chinese, "bug hole" in Chinese, "spider hole" in Chinese, "putting hole" in Chinese, "funk hole" in Chinese, "tap hole" in Chinese, "holduphammer" in Chinese, "holdwell" in Chinese, "hold…in high regard" in Chinese, "hold…liable for" in Chinese, "hold的过去式和过去分词" in Chinese, "hole accumulation diode" in Chinese, "hole acing" in Chinese, "hole alternating current" in Chinese, "hole and cacan" in Chinese,