holder in Chinese
[ 'həuldə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "holder"Synonyms of "holder""holder" in a sentence"holder" meaning
- Laughing, huggins puffed at his holder .
- Flame holders keep a flame going constantly .
- The field includes three world record holders .
- What a bonanza for the winning ticket holders !
- Let me see . i want two lamp holders and ten tea cups .
- Debenture holders have a prior claim and accept the least risk .
- The cutter can be mounted like a pennib in a simple holder .
- George saw the record holder pushing hard for the finish line .
- The films and plates are put in their holders the night before the eclipse .
- That runner is the holder of the world record for the hundred-yard dash .
- a holding device; "a towel holder"; "a cigarette holder"; "an umbrella holder"
- the person who is in possession of a check or note or bond or document of title that is endorsed to him or to whoever holds it; "the bond was marked `payable to bearer''"
- a person who holds something; "they held two hostages"; "he holds the trophy"; "she holds a United States passport"
"kettle holder" in Chinese, "record holder" in Chinese, "share holder" in Chinese, "bottle holder" in Chinese, "policy holder" in Chinese, "coat holder" in Chinese, "cup holder" in Chinese, "job holder" in Chinese, "cigar holder" in Chinese, "holdener" in Chinese, "holdengraber" in Chinese, "holdenite" in Chinese, "holdenstedt" in Chinese, "holdenville" in Chinese, "holder angle" in Chinese, "holder base plate" in Chinese, "holder enterprises ltd" in Chinese, "holder for die" in Chinese,