hire in Chinese
[ 'haiə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "hire"Synonyms of "hire""hire" in a sentence"hire" meaning
past tense: hired past participle: hired present participle: hiring
- They were hired hands and lickspittles .
- The company 's hiring more men next week .
- Richard's too mean for me to hire a car .
- Could you pull some strings to get me hired ?
- I am not a hired agent for the former president .
- We did n't hire you for your beaux yeux .
- Mr. jackson hires out bicycles .
- "he hired you on the spot? "
- Can i hire a car for three days ?
- Davey birdsong was still hiring university students .
- the act of hiring something or someone; "he signed up for a week''s car hire"
- a newly hired employee; "the new hires need special training"
- engage for service under a term of contract; "We took an apartment on a quiet street"; "Let''s rent a car"; "Shall we take a guide in Rome?"
Synonyms: lease, rent, charter, engage, take,
- engage or hire for work; "They hired two new secretaries in the department"; "How many people has she employed?"
Synonyms: engage, employ,
- hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
Synonyms: rent, charter, lease,
- "hire" meaning: Verb: hire hIr Engage or hire for work...
- "hire" meaning in Japanese: １hire n. 《英》 (ものの)賃借り; 賃借料; (人の)雇用. 【前置詞＋】 ◆These bicycles...
- "hire" meaning in Korean: vt, noun, 고용하다, (물건을)세내다, 세놓다, 고용되다, 임대료, 임차료, ~oneself ou...
- "hire" meaning in Russian: 1) наем; прокат; сдача внаем или напрокат Ex: to let smth....
- "hire" meaning in Arabic: n. بالأجرة, أجر, تأجير
- "hire" meaning in French: n. salaire; gages, paye; location, paiement, frais v. e...
"hiring" in Chinese, "hiring hall" in Chinese, "hire purchase" in Chinese, "hirdfelt" in Chinese, "hirdinoida" in Chinese, "hirdman" in Chinese, "hirdt" in Chinese, "hirdvall" in Chinese, "hire a boat" in Chinese, "hire a bus" in Chinese, "hire a cab" in Chinese, "hire a dozen men to dig a ditch" in Chinese,