hill in Chinese
[ hil ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "hill"Synonyms of "hill""hill" in a sentence"hill" meaning
past tense: hilled past participle: hilled plural: hills present participle: hilling
- The broom grows down the arid sand hill .
- The soldiers encamped at the foot of the hill .
- You have to shift down to climb steep hills .
- He tented his men on the top of the hill .
- The hills seemed rolled in a sullen mist .
- The shepherd guided his sheep down the hill .
- The hill commands a fine distant view .
- The slopes of the hills were planted tea bushes .
- She outfooted me in a climb up a hill .
- A tram was just arriving at the hill foot .
- structure consisting of an artificial heap or bank usually of earth or stones; "they built small mounds to hide behind"
- (baseball) the slight elevation on which the pitcher stands
Synonyms: mound, pitcher''s mound,
- a local and well-defined elevation of the land; "they loved to roam the hills of West Virginia"
- form into a hill
"hill station" in Chinese, "ant hill" in Chinese, "hill myna" in Chinese, "capitol hill" in Chinese, "potential hill" in Chinese, "seven hills" in Chinese, "hilkey" in Chinese, "hilkka" in Chinese, "hilkku" in Chinese, "hilko" in Chinese, "hilkowski" in Chinese, "hill abi" in Chinese, "hill adoyan" in Chinese, "hill and dale" in Chinese, "hill and dale recording" in Chinese,