heating in Chinese
[ 'hi:tiŋ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "heating"Synonyms of "heating"Use "heating" in a sentence
- The fat in the fryer had heated all right .
- He built a fire and heated a pan of water .
- Plastics will soften when exposed to heat .
- The central heating is on a time-switch .
- The heat has taken the paint off the doors .
- Several children fainted because of the heat .
- In addition, external energy appears as heat .
- Waves of heat danced above the engine hood .
- I remarked the heat as soon as i entered the room .
- The heat by now had banked itself in the tent .