heart in Chinese
[ hɑ:t ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "heart"Synonyms of "heart"Use "heart" in a sentence
- He is alive -- his heart is still beating .
- His heart is linked with the hearts of the masses .
- My heart should have been so insensible .
- You will be in your hearts to one another .
- The news sent a thrill of joy to my heart .
- His heart was heavy, notwithstanding .
- Her heart jumped when she heard the news .
- Her heart was rent by conflicting emotions .
- Mother 's scold stabbed her to the heart .
- I'm quite certain it would break his heart .
- a playing card in the major suit that has one or more red hearts on it; "he led the queen of hearts"; "hearts were trumps"
- an inclination or tendency of a certain kind; "he had a change of heart"
- the courage to carry on; "he kept fighting on pure spunk"; "you haven''t got the heart for baseball"
Synonyms: mettle, nerve, spunk,
- the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body; "he stood still, his heart thumping wildly"
Synonyms: pump, ticker,
- the locus of feelings and intuitions; "in your heart you know it is true"; "her story would melt your bosom"
- the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience; "the gist of the prosecutor''s argument"; "the heart and soul of the Republican Party"; "the nub of the story"
Synonyms: kernel, substance, core, center, centre, essence, gist, heart and soul, inwardness, marrow, meat, nub, pith, sum, nitty-gritty,
- a positive feeling of liking; "he had trouble expressing the affection he felt"; "the child won everyone''s heart"; "the warmness of his welcome made us feel right at home"
Synonyms: affection, affectionateness, fondness, tenderness, warmness, warmheartedness, philia,
- a firm rather dry variety meat (usually beef or veal); "a five-pound beef heart will serve six"
- an area that is approximately central within some larger region; "it is in the center of town"; "they ran forward into the heart of the struggle"; "they were in the eye of the storm"
Synonyms: center, centre, middle, eye,
- a plane figure with rounded sides curving inward at the top and intersecting at the bottom; conventionally used on playing cards and valentines; "he drew a heart and called it a valentine"
"heart attack" in Chinese, "heart urchin" in Chinese, "bleeding heart" in Chinese, "right heart" in Chinese, "phoenix heart" in Chinese, "heart failure" in Chinese, "heart disease" in Chinese, "tobacco heart" in Chinese, "big heart" in Chinese, "hearst newspapers group" in Chinese, "hearst publishing co" in Chinese, "hearst special news service" in Chinese, "hearstling" in Chinese, "hearstone" in Chinese, "heart (journal)" in Chinese, "heart (symbol)" in Chinese, "heart ache" in Chinese, "heart ached" in Chinese,