headache in Chinese
[ 'hedeik ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "headache"Synonyms of "headache""headache" in a sentence"headache" meaning
- Aspirin is a good stand-by for headaches .
- Their son is a constant headache to them .
- He had not suffered headaches since childhood .
- Mother said her headache was splitting .
- Mr. pen had a fine headache the next morning .
- Only for my tea , i should have had the headache .
- I have got a splitting headache .
- The clamour of the heavy traffic gave you a headache .
- She had a headache and vapours .
- This matter is a real headache .
- something or someone that causes anxiety; a source of unhappiness; "New York traffic is a constant concern"; "it''s a major worry"
Synonyms: concern, worry, vexation,
- pain in the head caused by dilation of cerebral arteries or muscle contractions or a reaction to drugs
Synonyms: head ache, cephalalgia,
"cluster headache" in Chinese, "sick headache" in Chinese, "head-wounded gas mask" in Chinese, "head; potential" in Chinese, "head; suction" in Chinese, "head; total" in Chinese, "headability" in Chinese, "headache accompanied by oph-thalmalgia" in Chinese, "headache and dizziness with carbuncle" in Chinese, "headache and irritability" in Chinese, "headache and restlessness" in Chinese,