hazardous in Chinese
[ 'hæzədəs ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "hazardous"Synonyms of "hazardous""hazardous" in a sentence"hazardous" meaning
- Nothing rewarded the hazardous experiment .
- Even their escape might have been hazardous .
- That's how to run a hazardous operation .
- The journey ahead of him was, to say the least, hazardous .
- They are particularly hazardous to salmonella control .
- In this area arable farming is a hazardous practice .
- The journey was hazardous .
- Another negative feature of hydrogen is that it is hazardous material .
- Such hazardous affirmations are a proof of the excitement under which you labour .
- The problems of hazardous waste disposal may well persist as an issue for many years .