hasty in Chinese
[ 'heisti ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "hasty"Synonyms of "hasty"Use "hasty" in a sentence
- This time d'artagran was not so hasty .
- Union leaders summoned a hasty meeting .
- He is always prone to jump to hasty conclusions .
- He gave a hasty glance at the sky .
- The child made a hasty sign to them with his hand .
- Do n't be hasty in generalization .
- Miss brooke was hasty in her trust .
- I would wish not to be hasty in censuring anyone .
- General hu beat a hasty retreat .
- Charles, don't be hasty .
- excessively quick; "made a hasty exit"; "a headlong rush to sell"
- done with very great haste and without due deliberation; "hasty marriage seldom proveth well"- Shakespeare; "hasty makeshifts take the place of planning"- Arthur Geddes; "rejected what was regarded as an overhasty plan for reconversion"; "wondered whether they had been rather precipitate in deposing the king"
Synonyms: overhasty, precipitate, precipitant, precipitous,