handling in Chinese
[ 'hændliŋ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "handling"Synonyms of "handling""handling" in a sentence"handling" meaning
- The handle of his hunting knife was neatly carved .
- He groped for the door handle in the dark .
- It became fragile and broke easily when handled .
- I 'm afraid this is n't the proper way to handle the case .
- Thomas was skilled in handling the ship .
- Please use your best discretion to handle the matter .
- Only if we handle them with kid gloves .
- Future crises were handled crisply .
- This port can handle up to 40,000,000 tons of cargo a year .
- Fix the lock immediately below the handle
- the action of touching with the hands (or the skillful use of the hands) or by the use of mechanical means
- manual (or mechanical) carrying or moving or delivering or working with something
- the management of someone or something; "the handling of prisoners"; "the treatment of water sewage"; "the right to equal treatment in the criminal justice system"
"handle" in Chinese, "jug handled" in Chinese, "love handles" in Chinese, "handle bar" in Chinese, "pump handle" in Chinese, "handline" in Chinese, "handline boat" in Chinese, "handline fishing" in Chinese, "handline weight" in Chinese, "handliner" in Chinese, "handling a very large tanker alongside" in Chinese, "handling a well" in Chinese, "handling ability" in Chinese, "handling accounts" in Chinese,