ham in Chinese
[ hæm ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "ham"Use "ham" in a sentence
past tense: hammed past participle: hammed plural: hams present participle: hamming
- She heaped chicken and ham upon her plate .
- No , i am going to have ham and eggs instead .
- Ham was quite as earnest as he .
- A ham actor can turn a good play into a turkey .
- He tucked into the ham hungrily .
- It sounded ham .
- Do stop hamming !
- Groups of ham actors took the barns by storm like soldiers .
- Karl curled one hand into a fist; it was the size of a small ham .
- Will you give me a half pound of the ham and veal loaf while you have it out ?
"daisy ham" in Chinese, "mutton ham" in Chinese, "halysestheria" in Chinese, "halysites" in Chinese, "halzius" in Chinese, "halzl" in Chinese, "halzoun" in Chinese, "ham (pork); chinese ham (pork)" in Chinese, "ham and asparagus stir－fry" in Chinese, "ham and cheese omelette" in Chinese, "ham and cheese salad" in Chinese,