hair in Chinese
[ hɛə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "hair"Use "hair" in a sentence
- At that time i wore my hair in two braids .
- A wisp of hair straggled across her ear .
- Her hair nearly reached down to her waist .
- I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair .
- Did not you notice ? he has dyed his hair ..
- Kath pouted, still pinning up her hair .
- What adorable hair and eyes you have !
- Dark blond hair springs from the scalp .
- Lotte lippman's hair had come undone .
- His light hair was very long and silky .
- a filamentous projection or process on an organism
- cloth woven from horsehair or camelhair; used for upholstery or stiffening in garments
- any of the cylindrical filaments characteristically growing from the epidermis of a mammal; "there is a hair in my soup"
- a covering for the body (or parts of it) consisting of a dense growth of threadlike structures (as on the human head); helps to prevent heat loss; "he combed his hair"; "each hair consists of layers of dead keratinized cells"
- filamentous hairlike growth on a plant; "peach fuzz"
Synonyms: fuzz, tomentum,
- a very small distance or space; "they escaped by a hair''s-breadth"; "they lost the election by a whisker"
Synonyms: hair''s-breadth, hairsbreadth, whisker,
"stinging hair" in Chinese, "club hair" in Chinese, "long hair" in Chinese, "hair side" in Chinese, "hair hygrometer" in Chinese, "frog hair" in Chinese, "hair raising" in Chinese, "hair slide" in Chinese, "hair stroke" in Chinese, "haiqingtuozi" in Chinese, "haiqiong luo" in Chinese, "haiquan he" in Chinese, "haiquan yang" in Chinese, "haiqun han" in Chinese, "hair ablation emulsion" in Chinese, "hair about the heels" in Chinese, "hair and beard" in Chinese, "hair and make-ustyling" in Chinese,