hack in Chinese
[ hæk ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "hack"Use "hack" in a sentence
- The men hacked away very little shrubbery .
- Dreiser had apparently disappeared into hack journalism .
- In doing so they might appear no better than party hack
- Developers have destroyed the landscape by hacking down all the trees .
- It was as if he had hacked with his thick boots at a clump of bluebells .
- Osbaldiston jabbed his finger at it, harking hack to our conversation about roger .
- The ho chi minh trail was hacked through jungles covering the southern half of laos .
- " hack " suggests hitting something with violent cutting blows , usually in order to destroy or remove it completely .
- I don't like to think of him as a hack scribe, writing nonsense from dictation to earn a pitiful subsistence .
- I was baselessly accused of complicity in the affair by a lazy hack who cannot be bothered to do his homework .
- a saddle horse used for transportation rather than sport etc.
- a horse kept for hire
- an old or over-worked horse
Synonyms: jade, nag, plug,
- a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
Synonyms: cab, taxi, taxicab,
- a tool (as a hoe or pick or mattock) used for breaking up the surface of the soil
- one who works hard at boring tasks
Synonyms: drudge, hacker,
- a mediocre and disdained writer
Synonyms: hack writer, literary hack,
- a politician who belongs to a small clique that controls a political party for private rather than public ends
Synonyms: machine politician, ward-heeler, political hack, Verb
- cough spasmodically; "The patient with emphysema is hacking all day"
- significantly cut up a manuscript
Synonyms: cut up,
- fix a computer program piecemeal until it works; "I''m not very good at hacking but I''ll give it my best"
Synonyms: hack on,
- kick on the shins
- kick on the arms
- cut with a hacking tool
- cut away; "he hacked his way through the forest"
- be able to manage or manage successfully; "I can''t hack it anymore"; "she could not cut the long days in the office"
"hack hammer" in Chinese, "media hack" in Chinese, "hacirecepoglu" in Chinese, "hacisabanoglu" in Chinese, "hacisalihoglu" in Chinese, "hacisalihzade" in Chinese, "haciu" in Chinese, "hack (or deck) watch" in Chinese, "hack a leg off the carcass" in Chinese, "hack a system" in Chinese, "hack and manger" in Chinese,