habitual in Chinese
[ hə'bitjuəl ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "habitual"Use "habitual" in a sentence
- His habitual touch was that of the eclectic .
- His person showed marks of habitual neglect .
- His reserve had been always excessive and habitual .
- Habitual overeating has distended his stomach .
- Davis said with his habitual guilty grin .
- His habitual expression was one of mild puzzlement .
- In fact, this movement by itself was habitual .
- The da decides to charge him as a habitual criminal .
- Total dispensation of cigarettes can be difficult for a habitual smoker .
- Her pride was hurt, but her habitual control of manner helped her .