habit in Chinese
[ 'hæbit ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "habit"Use "habit" in a sentence
- I've slipped into the habit of saying .
- You know my vagabond and restless habits .
- She does not like his unsettled habits .
- I have acquired the newspaper-reading habit .
- Smoking is a habit she can not get out of .
- Cocktails were a nasty american habit .
- It's not a good habit to surname for others .
- The habit varies from district to district .
- Discard your stupid habits and live .
- The young man's habits were frivolous .
- (psychology) an automatic pattern of behavior in reaction to a specific situation; may be inherited or acquired through frequent repetition; "owls have nocturnal habits"; "she had a habit twirling the ends of her hair"; "long use had hardened him to it"
- excessive use of drugs
Synonyms: substance abuse, drug abuse,
- a distinctive attire worn by a member of a religious order
- attire that is typically worn by a horseback rider (especially a woman''s attire)
Synonyms: riding habit,
- an established custom; "it was their habit to dine at 7 every evening"
- the general form or mode of growth (especially of a plant or crystal); "a shrub of spreading habit"
- put a habit on