ha in Chinese
How to pronounce "ha"Use "ha" in a sentence
- I have heard that he has been married before ..
- She has determined to see the job through .
- Yes , he has engaged in international trade .
- It has no discernible effect on spondylitis .
- The little apartment has a snug kitchen .
- This state has been named "premunition" .
- Home has become much less of a workshop .
- He has something in the customs .
- She has the ear of the company's chairman .
- The horizontal anger has a variable pitch .
"has" in Chinese
, "h813" in Chinese
, "h85-14fc" in Chinese
, "h8系列" in Chinese
, "h948pp" in Chinese
, "h958" in Chinese
, "ha a" in Chinese
, "ha a brilliant yellow" in Chinese
, "ha ah" in Chinese
, "ha ah arendt" in Chinese
What is the meaning of ha in Chinese and how to say ha in Chinese? ha Chinese meaning, ha的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.