guy in Chinese
[ gai ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "guy"Use "guy" in a sentence
past tense: guyed past participle: guyed present participle: guying
- In fact i know such tough guys .
- That's the only way to get a line on a guy .
- This guy is really conscientious in his work .
- Those guys won't gang up on you again .
- The guy in charge of our fleet was shocked .
- This guy regan could sit out this guy reagan .
- She is really hung up on that guy .
- It takes a lot for a guy to do it .
- The most believable guy to do that would be you .
- Now our service guys are checking out three .
- a cable, wire, or rope that is used to brace something (especially a tent)
Synonyms: guy cable, guy wire, guy rope,
- an informal term for a youth or man; "a nice guy"; "the guy''s only doing it for some doll"
Synonyms: cat, hombre, bozo, Verb
- steady or support with a guy wire or cable; "The Italians guyed the Tower of Pisa to prevent it from collapsing"
- subject to laughter or ridicule; "The satirists ridiculed the plans for a new opera house"; "The students poked fun at the inexperienced teacher"; "His former students roasted the professor at his 60th birthday"
Synonyms: ridicule, roast, blackguard, laugh at, jest at, rib, make fun, poke fun,
"tent guy" in Chinese, "fall guy" in Chinese, "pappy guy" in Chinese, "bag guy" in Chinese, "lazy guy" in Chinese, "mooring guy" in Chinese, "wise guy" in Chinese, "yaw guy" in Chinese, "big guy" in Chinese, "guxiang" in Chinese, "guxiansi" in Chinese, "guxin" in Chinese, "guxing" in Chinese, "guxizi" in Chinese, "guy alain emmanuel gauze" in Chinese, "guy anchor" in Chinese, "guy andriamanantsoa" in Chinese, "guy block" in Chinese,