gun in Chinese
[ gʌn ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "gun"Synonyms of "gun""gun" in a sentence"gun" meaning
past tense: gunned past participle: gunned plural: guns present participle: gunning
- The ship came within range of the guns .
- He cocked his gun and laid it beside him .
- Old tom used to give the gun a character .
- Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun .
- I pulled the trigger and the gun went off .
- If you get a gun stuck, let me know .
- Tanner yanked the gun free of the arab .
- The guns squeaked and lumbered .
- He gunned his motor at the stoplight .
- He used to run guns across the border .
- the discharge of a firearm as signal or as a salute in military ceremonies; "two runners started before the gun"; "a twenty gun salute"
- a pedal that controls the throttle valve; "he stepped on the gas"
Synonyms: accelerator, accelerator pedal, gas pedal, gas, throttle,
- large but transportable armament
Synonyms: artillery, heavy weapon, ordnance,
- a hand-operated pump that resembles a revolver; forces grease into parts of a machine
- a weapon that discharges a missile at high velocity (especially from a metal tube or barrel)
- a professional killer who uses a gun
Synonyms: gunman, gunslinger, hired gun, gun for hire, triggerman, hit man, hitman, torpedo, shooter,
- a person who shoots a gun (as regards their ability)
Synonyms: gunman, Verb
- shoot with a gun
"gunning" in Chinese, "air gun" in Chinese, "gatling gun" in Chinese, "zip gun" in Chinese, "gun barrel" in Chinese, "spring gun" in Chinese, "distress gun" in Chinese, "grease gun" in Chinese, "spray gun" in Chinese, "gumvein" in Chinese, "gumwater" in Chinese, "gumwood" in Chinese, "gumzovo" in Chinese, "gum树胶胶糖" in Chinese, "gun - showdown activision usa" in Chinese, "gun affinigy" in Chinese, "gun alignment" in Chinese, "gun an engine" in Chinese,