gum in Chinese
[ gʌm ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "gum"Synonyms of "gum""gum" in a sentence"gum" meaning
- I think i have an abscess on my gums .
- The boy 's pocket was all gummed up with candy ..
- Jimmy has gummed up the typewriter .
- He licked the gummed flap and sealed it shut .
- The gums become red and swollen .
- Cut out two pieces of cardboard and gum them together .
- My part that protrudes from the gum has a "skin" of enamel .
- A parulis, or gum boil, may be present near the involved tooth .
- I think i have an abscess on my gums . this could be serious .
- Gums and mucilages can reduce the size of some of the soil pores .
- the tissue (covered by mucous membrane) of the jaws that surrounds the bases of the teeth
- a preparation (usually made of sweetened chicle) for chewing
Synonyms: chewing gum,
- any of various trees of the genera Eucalyptus or Liquidambar or Nyssa that are sources of gum
Synonyms: gum tree,
- wood or lumber from any of various gum trees especially the sweet gum
- cement consisting of a sticky substance that is used as an adhesive
Synonyms: glue, mucilage,
- any of various substances (soluble in water) that exude from certain plants; they are gelatinous when moist but harden on drying
- exude or form gum; "these trees gum in the Spring"
- become sticky
- grind with the gums; chew without teeth and with great difficulty; "the old man had no teeth left and mumbled his food"
- cover, fill, fix or smear with or as if with gum; "if you gum the tape it is stronger"
"gumming" in Chinese, "gum ammoniac" in Chinese, "sweet gum" in Chinese, "gum tree" in Chinese, "gum elastic" in Chinese, "gum tragacanth" in Chinese, "gum dragon" in Chinese, "sour gum" in Chinese, "gum arabic" in Chinese, "gulzar ahmed khan" in Chinese, "gulzari" in Chinese, "gulzau" in Chinese, "gulze" in Chinese, "gulzow" in Chinese, "gum acacia" in Chinese, "gum acacia（arabic）" in Chinese, "gum anime" in Chinese, "gum animi" in Chinese,