gull in Chinese
How to pronounce "gull"Use "gull" in a sentence
欺骗。 gull sb. into buying rubbish 骗人买无用的东西。 gull sb. out of his money 骗人钱。
- A lone sea gull flew across the sky .
- A flock of sea gulls are hovering over the deck ..
- The gulls which haunted the outlying rocks in a prodigious number .
- The gulls went in slanting flight up the wind toward the gray desolate east .
- Such promises, said apacides sullenly, are the tricks by which man is ever gulled .
- At least the death cry of the insignificant sooty gull gave her back her significance .
- The loch lay as still as a lake, only the gulls were crying round the sides of it, and the whole place seemed solemn and uncouth .
- The yurikamome gull has a vermilion bill and legs
- Gulls waders at the edge of deep bay - winter
- Must be in a certain mood . the dreamy cloudy gull
- mostly white aquatic bird having long pointed wings and short legs
Synonyms: seagull, sea gull,
- a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage ofVerb
Synonyms: chump, fool, mark, patsy, fall guy, sucker, soft touch, mug,
- fool or hoax; "The immigrant was duped because he trusted everyone"; "You can''t fool me!"
Synonyms: dupe, slang, befool, cod, fool, put on, take in, put one over, put one across,
- make a fool or dupe of
Synonyms: fool, befool,
"sea gull" in Chinese
, "glaucous gull" in Chinese
, "herring gull" in Chinese
, "gulkiran" in Chinese
, "gulkiz" in Chinese
, "gulko" in Chinese
, "gulkok" in Chinese
, "gulkokar" in Chinese
, "gull bay" in Chinese
, "gull bird" in Chinese
, "gull gray" in Chinese
, "gull harbour" in Chinese
What is the meaning of gull in Chinese and how to say gull in Chinese? gull Chinese meaning, gull的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.