guide in Chinese
[ gaid ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "guide"Use "guide" in a sentence
past tense: guided past participle: guided plural: guides present participle: guiding
- Two of the wolves flew upon the guide .
- Analogy may be a deceitful guide .
- Look in the tv guide to see what is on .
- The travellers were misled by the guide .
- The shepherd guided his sheep down the hill .
- I looked at one of the guides interrogatively .
- He must be guided by the fellow's attitude .
- Come child: let me guide your hand .
- Steel gate is replaced by neoprene guides .
- Of these guides they made friends .
- a structure or marking that serves to direct the motion or positioning of something
- a model or standard for making comparisons
Synonyms: template, templet,
- something that offers basic information or instruction
- someone who shows the way by leading or advising
- someone who can find paths through unexplored territory
Synonyms: scout, pathfinder,
- someone employed to conduct others
Synonyms: usher, Verb
- pass over, across, or through; "He ran his eyes over her body"; "She ran her fingers along the carved figurine"; "He drew her hair through his fingers"
Synonyms: run, draw, pass,
- direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
Synonyms: steer, maneuver, manoeuver, manoeuvre, direct, point, head, channelize, channelise,
- take somebody somewhere; "We lead him to our chief"; "can you take me to the main entrance?"; "He conducted us to the palace"
Synonyms: lead, take, direct, conduct,
- use as a guide; "They had the lights to guide on"
Synonyms: guide on,
- be a guiding or motivating force or drive; "The teacher steered the gifted students towards the more challenging courses"
"guiding" in Chinese, "guided" in Chinese, "guide flag" in Chinese, "guide bar" in Chinese, "guiding rod" in Chinese, "guide rope" in Chinese, "court guide" in Chinese, "guide line" in Chinese, "guiding principles" in Chinese, "guidat" in Chinese, "guidati" in Chinese, "guidault" in Chinese, "guidazzi" in Chinese, "guiddir" in Chinese, "guide account" in Chinese, "guide adjusting wedge" in Chinese, "guide aileron" in Chinese, "guide and instruct management" in Chinese,