gruesome in Chinese
How to pronounce "gruesome"Use "gruesome" in a sentence
-ly ,-ness n.
- The gruesome german game is up .
- They're quite, quite gruesome .
- And it is a gruesome experience to have meals at the best big-city restaurants .
- The name evokes a shadowy terror laced with whispered details too gruesome to be believed .
- Care and youth are difficultly yoked together, and merciful time wraps in oblivion the most gruesome misery .
- On the screen he saw his hand, not as he knew it, but as a gruesome collection of black stumps .
- As to the gruesome task of disposing of the bodies, people would choose those burial methods with which they're most comfortable .
- Sou african accent it ' s pretty gruesome if you ask me
- The first option is too gruesome to contemplate
- Are you irritated at the red and gruesome pimples
- shockingly repellent; inspiring horror; "ghastly wounds"; "the grim aftermath of the bombing"; "the grim task of burying the victims"; "a grisly murder"; "gruesome evidence of human sacrifice"; "macabre tales of war and plague in the Middle ages"; "macabre tortures conceived by madmen"
Synonyms: ghastly, grim, grisly, macabre, sick,
What is the meaning of gruesome in Chinese and how to say gruesome in Chinese? gruesome Chinese meaning, gruesome的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.