grout in Chinese
How to pronounce "grout"Synonyms of "grout""grout" in a sentence"grout" meaning
past tense: grouted past participle: grouted present participle: grouting
- The grout is installed after final adjustment and installation of the roadway wearing surface .
- Brick masonry walls built with a technique known as reinforced grouted brick masonry performed excellently .
- But these were uncased auger-drilled poured pilings, with the grout in direct contact with the native materials .
- Simulating experiment for grouting seepage in rockmass
- The main shaft grouting technology in pengzhuang coal mine
- Standard test method for sampling and testing grout
- Paper barrel insertion grouting for the rock anchor
- Testing and researching on phosphate cement grout
- Grout for prestressing tendons . test methods
- Execution of special geotechnical works - jet grouting
- a thin mortar that can be poured and used to fill cracks in masonry or brickwork
- bind with grout; "grout the bathtub"
- "grout" meaning: Noun: grout grawt A thin mortar that c...
- "grout" meaning in Japanese: groutグラウト
- "grout" meaning in Korean: noun, vt, 묽은 모르타르(시멘트)(를 부어 넣다) vt, vi, (돼지가 흙등을)주둥이로 파헤치다
- "grout" meaning in Russian: 1) осадок, подонки Ex: coffee grouts кофейная гуща2) _стр....
- "grout" meaning in Arabic: n. أسمنت, تطين, رواسب, طلاء, ثفل
- "grout" meaning in French: n. coulis; mortier; ciment
"grouting machine" in Chinese, "grouswitchboard" in Chinese, "grousynchronization" in Chinese, "grousyntality" in Chinese, "grousystem" in Chinese, "grousystems engineer" in Chinese, "grout (grouting)" in Chinese, "grout anchored deformed bar" in Chinese, "grout angle" in Chinese, "grout bag" in Chinese,